Sunday 18 January 2009

Where to begin







This project Site-Place-Context on the Mackintosh building to me seemed like hell because I still don't feel very comfortable here but then I was thinking maybe it will help me start to. So I was thinking maybe of trying to make myself feel more at home here by having a home from home kind of a theme. However, I'm also interested in the fact that there used to be a "living animal room" here where the shop is now. I wish we had animals in the building now...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlan, cool blog! I really like the 2 fotos above of the back stairwell. btw luv the face paints..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitin, here's a wee quote for you from "The Poetics of Space" by Gaston Bachelard. "The most unexpected animals; a hare, a bird, a stag, or a dog, come out of a shell, as from a majicians hat". p107 capter on Shells.

    ReplyDelete